Monday, March 31, 2014

10% discount code?!

Watch this space for my 2014 Elite Track Nationals update which were held at the new Avantidrome in Cambridge, which is now my new home! 

But, for now here is something for you and something a little different to support me!!

"Raiseys Original is a family owned and run business based in Napier, Hawkes Bay, on the beautiful East Coast of New Zealand". I am all for supporting locally owned and operated companies! So jump on board, support them and get yourself some tasty goodies and at the same time you will be supporting me - Bonus!

So here is what you want to know:
  • 10% discount Code - stephmck
  • For you - a 10% discount on Raisey's Original sports nutrition products online
  • For me - 5% "Support Commission"
Visit their website HERE, have a good look at the awesome products Raisey's Original offers, once you have items in your "shopping cart", proceed to the "checkout" - but do not forget to add in your 10% Discount Code! "stephmck"

Easy as!

Steph :)
Like their FB page here - https://www.facebook.com/Raiseysoriginal

No comments:

Post a Comment